Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aprons

I just finished up the cutest apron! The Emmeline Apron by Sew Liberated was super easy and so much fun to make~ It's totally reversible, so you can pick 2 fabrics that you absolutely love. I chose 2 of my favorite Michael Miller prints, Hedgehog Heaven and Emmaline , not on purpose, that was a happy coincidence!!

To the left you can see it as pictured on the pattern. It's an adult apron, but my daughter loved it so much, I let her be the model! The style is flattering for any size~  I have linked directly to everything above, so if you see something you like, you can get shopping!


 



Here's another cute apron from the Leanika collection by Dena for Free Spirit. It's a pre-printed panel, so you just cut and sew! Her instructions don't call for a lining, but we added one to make it more sturdy.  Just put your right sides together, sew and turn !


For me, aprons are an instant gratification project, just whip one up and enjoy!  Next week I'm going to show you a super simple apron technique that will have you saying, "Why didn't I think of that!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment