Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quilt Market Favorites!

We went to Market this year for the first time in 7 years and it was fabulous!  We saw a lot, we learned a lot, we LOVED a lot!   I, of course, took a million pictures and now I'm trying to decide which to show, since I can't possibly post all of them today!  I have quickly realized that the light, fresh rainbow theme is my fave~  I'll post more, but in my mini contest inside my head, these were the immediate winners!


Absolute favorite booth:  Don't Look Now! 



 Seriously, how can someone make something look this fantastic?







Nancy Halvorsen's booth was spectacular and she was soo nice!





Riley Blake was everything I thought it would be and more!


































From the Random File!

Awesome Chair Sculpture



Micheal Miller's fab color story wall!


Art Gallery's rainbow wall!






And.....my favorite sign was in the bathroom :o)  It tickled my funny bone because I couldn't imagine what the poor girl who wrote this had gone through.  A caring soul indeed!



That's it for now, but there is so much more! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. And thank you for great batiks (+ gift) too, I got them today (blueberry pie is on the design wall already :-)). Greetings from Slovakia :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be posting more soon, it was beautiful and overwhelming! You're welcome, thank you so much for shopping with us!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilt market must be just a mind blowing experience! How on earth do you take it all in? Thank goodness for photos!

    ReplyDelete