Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color My World

 
I'm back from being sick for way too long with a beautiful solid quilt from RJR!  Color My World is billed as a block of the month, but we're just selling it as a complete kit.  The colors are stunning and the border is very effective in rainbow order.  Something about it makes me think of Grandma, probably just that she would have loved these colors!
 
 
Ours was beautifully quilted by Judy Walker, a long arm quilter from London, OH.  The feathers are exquisite and her attention to detail really made such a difference!
 


The quilt measures 90" x 90" and features RJR's Cotton Supreme Solids.  If you're interested, you can purchase a kit here!
 
Oh and during my sickness I forgot to post that Melanie from Washington was the winner of the solid charm pack.  The good news is she received her charm and loves it!  More new quilts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Очень красиво. Ярко, позитивно!

    ReplyDelete