Monday, August 27, 2012

Crazy Old Ladies Trunk Show!

We borrowed 3 great quilts from the Crazy Old Ladies pattern company.  They will be in the shop for just a little while longer.  I say that with a bit of sadness because I just love the Countdown quilts!  I guess maybe I should make one??
 
Creepy Countdown is counting down the days until Halloween, what a wonderful addition to your Halloween decor! 


Her pattern includes instructions for wallhanging, throw and twin.  I actually just realized that while doing this post.  What kid wouldn't want a countdown quilt?  These fabrics are from last year's Halloween collection from Moda, so you won't be able to make and exact replica, but we have plenty to choose from here!

Her machine applique' is gorgeous, some of the best I've ever seen.  I've never attempted it, but I can absolutely appreciate a job well done~
 
 
 
Counting on Christmas is the same, instructions for 3 sizes.  I like how some of the numbers are spelled out, it really adds interest. 
Once again, the exact fabric isn't available, but we have a huge Christmas selection here.
 

Seriously, this machine applique is perfect.  It makes me afraid to try it because I've been told, and I haven't denied, that I'm a perfectionist and I don't feel like I could achieve this kind of perfection ;o) 
 
It would be fun to do your own variation and do a birthday countdown. Obviously it might not work out for birthdays early in the month :o) You might have a giant 1 on the quilt. Ha, ha, I would love that!! In fact, we have some cute birthday fabric by Timeless Treasures, mix in some cute blenders and you're well on your way.

 
Last but certainly not least is Season's Greetings.  The finished size is 52" x 64".   I know this is repetitive, but you can choose your own Christmas fabric here.

 
The lettering is so cute! I love ornaments for o's~  We have really enjoyed this trunk show, hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment