Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ohio State Quilt

So here it is, my husband's Ohio State quilt.  He has waited patiently hoping I was going to make something, but has no clue it's coming now.  I waited to find the right pattern and I'm really happy with how this turned out.  The pattern is Gray Matters by Zen Chic, it's a layer cake pattern but I just adjusted accordingly.  I didn't put much thought into the layout but of course, after the fact I feel like I should have.  Just some inspiration for you!


I should also mention that I pieced it, my mom quilted it and grandma did the binding.  They were Santa's helpers this year!  Now Santa has to get cracking on a couple of rag quilts.  
Wish me luck and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Looks nice! My husband is still waiting on his own quilt. (I only just started quilting in 2012 though.) I think 2014 might finally be his year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting article and I Banget Fill It Love
    Fraternal greetings from our.

    Obat Aborsi
    Obat Bius

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its awesome. I always hope to stumble across sport related bundles of fabric to do just this type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting article and I Banget Fill It Love
    Fraternal greetings from our.

    +++++++ Baca Blogs Tentang +++++++

    Alat Bantu Sex|Alat Bantu Sexualitasa|Alat Bantu Sex Pria|Alat Bantu Sex Wanita|Mainan Dewasa

    ReplyDelete